Sunday, July 11, 2010

Roasted Rosemary Potatoes


I needed a tasty side dish for some hungry wakeboarders, and this one fit the bill.  It couldn't have been easier!  I was really pleased with it, and it got high praise.  It was nice to use some of the rosemary we've grown, too.  I got the basic recipe from All Recipes, but I changed a few things.  I'm sure it would be great if you wanted to add a chopped onion, some garlic, or other herbs as well.  Give it a shot; you'll like it!

Roasted Rosemary Potatoes

2 lbs red potatoes, scrubbed
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
1-2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped

Preheat the oven to 400.  Chop potatoes into small wedges; toss with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.  Bake in a single layer on a foil-covered baking sheet for 35-45 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment